Removable & Fixed Dentures in Rochester, MN
When you lose a tooth, you need a way to put your dental health back in order. Unless you lose the tooth because of a significant dental injury, a lost tooth often means your mouth suffers from significant dental decay. In either case, you need to take action to prevent further damage.
At Apollo Dental Center in Rochester, MN, we provide a solution with removable and fixed dentures. Our dentists will help you assess your situation so you can choose the most helpful denture options for you. However, you can start learning about your options below.
Removable dentures provide a flexible and affordable option for patients who need to replace missing teeth. Here are some of the main benefits of removable dentures:
- Removable dentures can start out as partial dentures, allowing you to add teeth as necessary but preserving many of your current teeth in the meantime.
- Full sets provide comfort and an aesthetically pleasing replacement for missing teeth.
- Dentists fit the dentures for your mouth to support talking and chewing.
- Removable dentures are more affordable and less invasive than other options.
Removable dentures offer a low cost and flexible way to start reversing dental problems.
Fixed dentures offer a permanent solution for your missing teeth. They use fixed implants to anchor the denture to the jaw bone. Here are some key benefits that fixed dentures provide:
- Fixed dentures offer structure for your jaw bone, reducing bone loss.
- Fixed dentures simulate normal teeth, allowing for easy eating and speaking.
- Fixed dentures still detach from their mountings for cleaning and proper gum hygiene.
- Fixed dentures don’t require any adhesives.
When you need a solid replacement for your missing teeth, consider fixed dentures.
Trust Apollo Dental Center to Help You Decide
Fixed and removable dentures each offer unique benefits. After a full examination, one of the Apollo Dental Center’s dentists in Rochester, MN can help you decide which option would best fit your priorities and dental health requirements. Call (507) 287-8320 to contact us and schedule an appointment today.